Money Matters: Helping Recognized/Accredited Diabetes Self-Management Education/Training Programs Maximize Medicare Reimbursement
Thursday, September 21, 2017 2:30 PM-4:00 PM EDT
In this webinar, participants will gain knowledge of the Medicare reimbursement rules for face-to-face diabetes self-management training (DSMT) and telehealth DSMT in select practice settings.
- Name the approved referring providers for Medicare diabetes self-management training (DSMT).
- Describe how partnerships between public and community health agencies and Medicare Part B providers can increase the sustainability of DSMES programs.
- Describe the beneficiary eligibility criteria for Medicare DSMT.
- Name the 2 procedure codes used to bill Medicare for DSMT.
- Describe 3 of the key and unique Medicare coverage guidelines for DSMT delivered via telehealth.
- Mary Ann Hodorowicz RDN, MBA, CDE, Certified Endocrinology Coder
If you have any questions about registration, please email Lindy Draeger at firstname.lastname@example.org.