Proposal Development and Grants Management
HPDP provides cradle-to-grave grants management service from helpful, experienced, and knowledgeable staff who are committed to easing administrative burden so that investigators can focus on their research.
Proposal Development and Pre-Award Services
Pre-award services are provided by HPDP staff Christina Rodriguez, Manager, Fiscal and Business Administration. Pre-award services include:
- Proposal and budget development
- Finding funding sources
- Competing and non-competing continuations (progress reports)
- Final reports
- Prior Approval Requests, including cost and no-cost extension, carryforward requests, change in SOW or PI, budget revisions, etc.
- Subcontracts, incoming and outgoing
- Engaging the Office of Sponsored Research (OSR)
Post-Award and Accounting
Post-award services are provided by the Research Administration Support Center (RASC), a Shared Services Unit within the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research (OVCR). Post-award and accounting services include:
- Financial transactions (reimbursements, vendor payments, independent contractors, participant incentives, etc.)
- Budget reporting
- Carryforward projections
- Effort reporting and Ecrt
If you are interested in submitting a proposal with HPDP or in learning more about our excellent pre- and post-award services, please contact Christina Rodriguez.
Manager, Fiscal and Business Administration
If you have an active project with HPDP, requests for support from RASC staff can be made through the Rapid Administration Service Request (RASR) website.
RASC Staff Organization
Ross Babinec, Budget Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tiki Hair-Rudd, Business Services Coordinator, email@example.com
Shelia Cheek, Research Operations Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yana Biblin, Research Administration Manager, email@example.com
Research Administration Support Center
1700 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., CB: 2225
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-2225